I'll just leave this here (...again... :) )
Sunday, February 7, 2016
Ok you bunch of badasses! I hope you all had a great weekend, but now it's time to prepare for your continued paths to functional-fitness domination!! Here are some notes to keep you up to speed:
- 30-DAY CHALLENGERS - we'll be weighing in and taking measurements on Tuesday, so be ready!!
- This week we start the sprint cycle, and then next week we start the OLY LIFTING!! I hope you're all ready to get your LIFT ON!!
- Have you signed up for the Open? NO?!?! WELL YOU SHOULD!! We've got a pretty good group signed up right now, so here's your chance to join us and leave it all out on the floor, and see how you rack and stack on the international stage!!
That's it for now, but as always...SEE YOU ON THE BLACKTOP!
Ok 30-Day Challengers, there are only TWO MORE DAYS of the 30-Day Challenge!! We will take care of weigh-ins and measurements on Tuesday, or if need be, throughout the week. BUT DO NOT DELAY!! Let's keep it fair and get it done ASAP!!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting ready to ruin it all with all kinds of really yummy stuff for the big game today!! HA! Just kidd'n :/ I'm gonna try to keep it clean :)
FINISH STRONG!! I hope you guys learned a lot on this journey, and see you on the blacktop!
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Ok athletes, here's an awesome competition opportunity for those of you who've not been in the CrossFit game for too long!
The link below has all of the details for the event with the exception of the WODs, so please take a moment to check it out. Mitch Cramer shared this with me as he's confident that he'll compete!! WAY TO GO, MITCH!!
I suppose the only question now is...WHO'S GOING TO COMPETE WITH HIM!?!?! Remember, this comp is for beginners, so if I give you the stink eye for jumping in on this competition, it's because this one probably isn't for you...just say'n smile emoticon
Athletes, way to bring your A-game this past week! Here's some good intel to keep you in the know as we head into the next week:
- For those interested, Third Coast will now be offering 3, 6, 9 and 12 month membership rates (contracts). These rates are discounted, but if you're interested, please get with me and we can discuss the details.
- This is the final week of the power lifting cycle, and next week will be a transition of sorts into the oly lifting cycle! So I hope you're ready to really get into oly lifting!
- There were not enough reorders for the second round of hoodies. With the humber that were reordered, they would have cost $75.00!! Be sure to jump on the next round, but we'll be putting a new shirt out in the near future, so keep an eye out for the announcement!
- Finally...you guessed, this is your FRIENDLY REMINDER TO SIGN UP FOR THE 2016 OPEN!!! We've got a good number of athletes already signed up, so I hope to so many more!
That's it for now. See you on the blacktop!